Dreams and how this class can help me realize it.
ID-1fucking80, is a retard/impede class.
And I know it's required and I KNOW I should of taken this class a LONNGG time ago
But, if I did this post wouldn't of been written.
ID-1fucking80 is this class that tries to help transition incoming freshmen to the do's and don'ts of college.
Basically helps make the most out of your college experience.
And the last couple classes I've found it really helpful.
But gahh DAMN does the professor talk to us like we are fuckin 12 years old.
They would tell us when to wipe our ass', if they felt it would help us graduate.
ANYWAYS, we had to write a paper on our 'dreams and aspirations' and how ID-180 could help us realize them.
So I wrote my paper about how I'm not too sure what I want. I just want to get to a point in my life where what I do will make me happy, forever. And that I hope ID-180 will help me take the proper steps to getting there.
Gosh , I first started this entry with the intentions of hating everything ID-1fucking80
And I'm ending this all sentimental about being happy forever.
And that's Only cause life and being happy will hopefully be apart of my next entry.
Until then,
One.
No comments:
Post a Comment