July 8, 2012

.twenty-five.

I turned 25 a couple days ago. And here are some things I've come to realize:



  • My life is a beautiful struggle.
  • I have great friends.
  • I am still a really guarded person.
  • I love to day dream.
  • I know it's wrong sometimes to do things yet I still continue to do them.
  • I'm a simple person who enjoys simple things.
  • I've learned to stop wanting things and just make the best with what comes my way.
  • People will always let me down, it's how I  choose to deal with it that matter most.
  • I still can't forgive and forget.
  • I get scared. 
  • I make mistakes.
  • I like watching sun rises and sunsets.
  • Forever is a lie.
  • All you need to do is keep me laughing.
Twenty-five years has been an adventure. Everything I've experience has made me into the person I am today. So here's to reaching 25 years of life and to 25 more years to come.